Sunday, June 3, 2007

Stars and Moon

Dr. Evil and the moon and stars somehow have a special relationship with my wife. My wife needs a name by now too. Let's call her P. I'm not sure exactly what the importance is. According to P, she went on a walk one evening with Dr. Evil and she got lost. Dr. Evil was supposedly following the moon, and then she said she couldn't find the moon when she got lost. Whether she freaked out or not next is less obvious, but there are fairly constant references to the moon and full moon with Dr. Evil. It is to the point now when I see her staring at the moon I know she is thinking about him. Ugh.

I'm not sure where the stars thing comes from, but I know that she has mentioned how when she sees the full moon and finds quotes about the stars, that it reminds her of Dr. Evil and brings big smiles to her face. She's also told him that she "had better watch out for those smiles, because it might make her think she's up to something." Funny enough, she told me this when we were dating over a decade ago.

She's dabbled in astrology a very little bit, but since Dr. Evil she's been more and more interested.

What the ---k is up with the night skies and Dr. Evil?

No comments: