Tuesday, June 12, 2007

D-day is here...

D-day as in Dr. Evil arrival. I can't believe how helpless I feel. So many years, so much investment, right down the toilet. One day perhaps I will learn the whole truth. Probably not though. They say death row inmates feel an inner peace once they are resigned to their fate. I know I'm resigned to my fate, and there's basically nothing I can do, but I don't feel an inner calm at all. I feel like crap. I've eaten 2 meals in the last 8 days, and I'm really not hungry. I've run 13 miles the last 3 days - and I NEVER run - just for stress relief. My mind is just wasted. It feels like a tornado between my ears. The lunatic is definitely in my head. How I'm continuing to do my job is really beyond me.

No comments: